Finally, here I start my journey!

        

My journey...
            Before I discuss more on English and its intricacies, with the theme "why do you choose EED", I will introduce myself first. First, my name is Kadek Lelyana Rastari, and often called deck Ely or Lely, I come from a village called Desa Utara Denpasar District Peguyangan Kaja. History of education I traveled from years 2001 to 2015, started a kindergarten named TK Swadharma that is located not so far from my own home, then after graduating from there I go to school at SDN 8 Peguyangan, again located very close to home I was even able to walk to reach it. After graduating the year 2009, I go to school at a higher level, namely at SMPN 10 Denpasar, located on Jalan Gatot Subroto, east field Lumintang, until I graduated in 2012. Furthermore, to complete the education level for 12 years, I then proceed to senior high school, SMAN 8 precisely in Denpasar, Approximately 1.5 km from where I live. As education in high school, I majored in science, because according to your interests and aptitude test results, the average value is high enough in the field of natural sciences, finally, I majored in science. I consciously did not choose or do not master the social sciences, the most difficult is to memorize and solve problems with reason instead of using formulas or scientific research. Moreover if being already associated with the history lesson, it makes the head dizzy and drained the brain's memory to memorize the notes or a summary of the amount can be up to one book. Therefore that is where I know my capabilities in the field of science. 
            Now I'm sitting in class 12 when the teacher BK makes an announcement about how to choose a major or program of study at a university or equivalent level with it. It turns out I was confused and faced with a dilemma that is quite difficult to overcome. Why is that? Well from where I will review my reasons why choosing majors related to English language education? Since teacher BK came to my class and provide guidance on the proper debriefing choosing majors in accordance with the interests and talents of students. One by one my friends asked him, directly he interviewed the student to ascertain whether the student is already sure of his choice or not, or even more do not know. When my friend who already finished the interrogation by it, I rushed to the bench to know what information has been obtained from BK teachers. It turns out my friend had already decided to choose courses that fit his desire not coercion of others or parents, my friend majored in electrical engineering, and I continued to ask him to find out the reason for choosing majors. Turns out he chose the department as a unique thing is, that he likes fiddling with cables, such as cutting, connecting, disconnecting, and unloading the contents of the cable. I finally found a reason which is in line with the department he would take to college later. From hobby play cables, a person can find his true self or rather explore the latent capabilities from within him. A plausible reason and no doubt, he does have expertise in the fields of electricity, hopefully, later he could be head of electrical drainage sejawa bali. Astungkara can be realized yes. Well, that's a new one that my friends tell me, my friend who again this one, he was asked many questions by teachers BK, glance I only heard of the phrase "his pack, I was told by my parents". Just a piece of that sentence that I heard repeatedly from them. I wonder why my friends are much longer time-consuming compared to previous friends. Because being overwhelmed by curiosity is so great, I can not wait to ask him. The bell has sounded hour lesson, time for English class, and the teacher finally BK leave the classroom. Incidentally, when the clock started English lessons, teachers usually teach a timely, seem absent, and did not come to class. Then came one of the TU employees who entrust the task to me, and said that the English language support teacher was unable to attend due to attending an important agenda with the father of the principal. Wah happy heart, at that moment I reported directly in front of the class to all my friends. Freedom feels like no English teacher is fairly boring. At that moment I sat beside my last long enough teachers interviewed by BK. I patted his back and asked what was asked by the teacher BK earlier, after long reflection, he immediately explained to me, if he chose majors not because of his own volition, but because of coercion from his parents. 
            So from that moment I began to think to choose majors when registering at the university later so that no one stepped up, I immediately asked what my parents that, majoring in what is right for me, my parents did not force me to fulfill his will, but he gave me the freedom to choose majors I want, and majors that match their interests and my talent, because that will lead the lecture, later on, is myself, not my parents. As he gave me the freedom to choose according to my will, I was confused about to choose what, because all my friends already had their choice. I do not want to come along with friends, because one day it will hurt me. At that time I started looking for information about the right direction in space BK, when go there I saw a flyer brochure containing the words "wanted to study rapidly and directly to employment" Come join here, one of the private universities under the auspices of foreign companies. Concentrating is prioritizing the ability to speak directly in English. Well, that's how I started to try to choose a major in English because English is the international language, which is used throughout the world to communicate. In addition, if it could speak English fluently, it will be easier for someone to get a job, or create his own need. At the opening SNMPTN, I simply select the first option, namely, majoring in English education in university education Ganesha. And on the day of graduation announcements, I have finally accepted into the English education department at Ganesha university of education. Wow really very remarkable, and unexpected that I make the cut, then I immediately thanked profusely and presented to The Almighty for all grace. English very promising future, and therefore keep learning and learning until it reaches a point whose name is a success. That's when parents will feel proud because he has managed to educate their children to be useful for the family, country and nation. After I re-register in the auditorium Undiksha I get a lot of new friends from all schools in Bali. Since first seeing a lecturer, I immediately interviewed my general knowledge of the English language, fortunately, I was able to say one to three sentences spoken with the intonation and articulation that can be understood by the lecturer. When we know these conditions, I immediately studied English lessons though little by little. Because learning English should be practiced directly not only by theory alone.             Those are some of the reasons why I was drawn to select English education majors. I tell you from the beginning until now, that's my education journey from sd to attending college Undiksha. I am very proud to be one of the students EED because it is a favorite major in FBS especially and in Undiksha in general. EED is the way to achieve a bright future, because if we mastered and studied English directly and gradually, undoubtedly a golden opportunity will definitely open, instead, we will be approached by people who need our abilities, we not only gain a working knowledge of the language English only but also we will get used to using English in daily activities, be it with friends, family, and lecturers. people say that learning English was difficult and complicated, but to me something that is hard to understand is a challenge or a stepping stone, that will make me continue to be encouraged, the spirit to achieve the target, and would be more motivated to learn and learn to be. English is difficult but if you already know the basic technique, it will make us keep wondering and learning it in depth. That's why English is a challenging and fun course! -lr

Comments

Popular Posts