Expressing My Feeling - Classroom is my second home!
My Second Home!
The classroom is the place to release
all of my feeling, sad although happy. Everything is happening in this room. Now I will tell you more detail about
it. At first from the left corner on the south side, there are tables and chairs.
Its color is brown, it has four legs and the form is square. It is my best
friend because it always waits for me day to day, all day long it accompanies me
to pass the exam or events. Actually a lot of activities that I do here like:
making homework or task, cheating, examination, and many more that I can’t tell
one by one. Sometimes I answer the question too here.
The second place is the window, sitting
near the window is my favorite place because, if I’m bored, tired, or disappointed and I believe it can be solved with this position. Sometimes me
too listening to music while singing a song that I hear. There I can refresh
myself because I get a natural ac from the outside. Last in front of the class is
the third place. This is the place to show or perform my ability, if I can
answer although do the question or request from the teacher I will show
here, especially to present the material of the other subject. I believe I
can do it, yes I’m sure to step by step it needs process and slowly.
There I express my feeling
Finally, that’s all, thanks for allowing me to express my
feeling. -lr



Comments
Post a Comment