Mom, I Love You!
I really love my family, I usually show my love for this in various ways, now would I explain in more detail how I love my family. I always follow what was said by my parents, do something that makes them happy and feels proud, prayerful, and deliver to cymbals, cleaning, and tidying the bed after waking up in the morning. In some ways could I do to make my family happy, nothing else is study hard in order to realize the ideals, in order to become a successful person who becomes a pride for them, do something beyond the abilities that I have because it would make them salute and impressed. Then, when my mother was ill I usually make a warm tea and bought porridge, sometimes I was massaging her legs and massaged her hand gently, do not forget I gave her medicine and reminded her to always eat and take medicine on time. When she again had no problem, I often asked her what was weighing on her mind, because I was afraid she would stress and become worse. When going to bed I often use the time about 20 minutes to talk with my mother about my daily. With my brother, I often get used to how he was doing, what he had eaten anything yet, what he is doing, and more. I'm trying to spend time with my family because the family is number 1 for me above all else, and become a top priority in any business, therefore I love my family on my own with my effort and my best. That's how I show my love to my family.
In my family, I really love my mother, for several reasons. At first for me my mother is very meritorious and has given birth to this world, this also will not reduce me to my father's affection, however, because without him I would not be there now. The second for me my mother is a strong woman, strong, patient in any case, even if the mother is often angry with me, but all of it for the good of me, too, the mother tried to educate me in a way that she knew was right and worth doing by a mother to her child. Mother is a figure of a great woman who was always there for her, when I was there a lot of trouble mother always tries to calm me down and asked me to talk, when I'm sick mother was the first alarming condition even mothers willing to take the time it works only for taking care of me until healed, my mother is paying attention to me, I'm very lucky to have been born to her, I might not be able to repay all its services but one day I will prove to her that I would be a successful person who will make her proud and touched, I will try to return the favor with my best and slightly by little. I will learn to become disciplined, independent, and creative for my future. Mother without you I'm fragile without you I am nothing, you are everything mom, I really love my mom, waiting for your daughter would someday become a successful mom, I always pray that my mother is healthy and have a long life, I miss you mom, I want to see you always smiling, you're my sun. Ok, that’s why I choose my mom as my important person in my life. Thank you! -lr



Comments
Post a Comment